At Mint&Rose we are very committed to your privacy. We are jointly responsible for processing and protecting your personal data, as it is stated on the new European Regulation of Data Protection (Regulation (UE) 2016/679, April 27, 2016).
Who is the controller of your data?
SCUTI 56, S.L. EIN: B47698816 is the controller of your data. This means that SCUTI 56, S.L. has regulated and is jointly responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
Postal Address: Paseo de los Arces 72, Simancas (Valladolid).
What kind of data do we treat?
The categories of data that we treat, and that yourself have voluntarily provided us, are the following:
- Name and Last Name.
- E-mail Address.
- Phone Number.
- Shoe Size.
What do we use your data for?
- To manage your registration as user of the Platform.
- For the development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract that you executed with us on the Platform.
- For the accounting and fiscal management of the company.
- For Marketing purposes.
How long will we keepyour data?
- We will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were obtained, and to determine the possible liabilities that could derive from mentioned purpose and the treatment of the data. The economic data of this treatment activity will be kept under the provisions of Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax.
We will keep your personal data while your contractual relationship with us is active and you do not request the deletion. In addition and in every case we will compliance with the statutory limitation periods that result from application.
What is the legal basis that allows us to treat your data?
- Because you have given us your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6.1 a) of the Regulation.
- Because it is necessary for the execution of your purchase orders (bargaining or pre-contractual relationship) (Article 6.1 b) of the Regulation.
- Legitimate interest (direct marketing) (Article 6.1 f) of the Regulation.
Do we share your data with third parties?
- Financial institutions.
- Anti-fraud detection and prevention entities.
- Technological service providers.
- Logistic, transport and delivery partners.
- Providers of customer support related services.
- Advertising and marketing related partners and service providers.
- And of course, to the State Agency for Tax Administration.
What your rights are when making your data available to us?
- To request access to your personal data that SCUTI 56, S.L. holds.
- To request that we rectify, erase, and/or cancel the personal data that we hold, when they proceed at the address Paseo de los Arces 72, Simancas (Valladolid), and in the email firstname.lastname@example.org, proving your identity (Photocopy of your ID).
- Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim before the responsible data protection regulatory authority, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).